One of the reasons I love Poundland

Happy Thursday! it is nearly the weekend, and I am trying to put my tough rollercoaster ride of a life to the side and think positive! Waheyyyyy.
Todays happy vibe comes directly from a small trip to Poundland.
Poundland is just one of those shops that we all secretly have that love for. I mean how wrong can you go at anything for just a single pound!
Im not wrong now am I? Doesn’t matter if you pop in just to grab your essentials or as Im often saying, Ill have a quick look and only spend a fiver, it seems to be that you can find too many nice things!
Especially recently. Especially if your a stationary lover like me! Even though I have left school long ago now this is still my favourite time of year! the shops are fighting for the attention of anyone going back to school with numerous back to school sets and styles.
So my recent trip to Poundland left me with all these goodies! and I’m pretty chuffed. pretty rose gold, pinky colours. which is totally my favourite right now!
Im not gonna lie I have enough stationary, and probably enough notebooks to fill an entire bookshelf, but I can never seem to get enough beautiful stationary!..
Its defiantly worth a trip a month, or more. Not just stationary, but Ive recently found some amazing home decor bits.
Love you all….  

Comments

Popular Posts