The reasons I love Autumn...

With the end of October looming upon us, you have to admit that this year we have been so lucky to have such beautiful weather. I mean It’s hardly rained at all!, the sun continues to beam even now! which doesn’t feel the normal thing to be saying in October. I mean, I’m not wishing rainy crap British weather on us, but Im appreciating the fact we haven’t had it, Thats OK right?
Autumn is a such a lovely time of the year, and it always seems like it doesn’t last very long before the winter period hits. So I thought it would make sense to take a moment to talk about why I love Autumn so bloody much! So here is my list of what I love about it, and why I think this is the best season!

The Leaves changed colour…

There is nothing more beautiful then going on a woodland walk in Autumn. This weekend was a perfect chance to get outside and go out see nature at its best! Plus Autumn trees and wildlife is when I have taken some of my best photos!
Theres something really mood changing when you start seeing the leaves change, like an uplifter?

Seasonal drinks

I am a complete sucker for when it comes to a coffee fix! especially when is comes to a Latte, no matter what time of the year, I mean it could be a boiling day and I still love a hot coffee.
We all know that Autumn is here when Starbucks, and Costa bring out the Pumpkin Spice Latte, or their Bonfire Spiced Latte.  As soon as these hit the boards! I’m straight off the train heading to work and stopped by temptation most times to get one of these. It doesn’t help that both Starbucks and costa are next to each other opposite the train station, Its hard to avoid right?

Autumn Colours

The sound of those crunchy leaves
As I’ve got older I have to admit the truth! I mean It kills me to say this, It really does, but it just Isn’t all about the pink any more! Horrifying I know!
I have absolutely fallen In love with Autumn colours more and more recently! and Its brilliant!
I love the Autumn tones that Nature brings, as the leaves change, but not just that! The Autumn season fashion! My wardrobe Is actually coming away from constant dark and boring, took long enough! Burnt colours, in Oranges, Reds, Yellows.
OH and I love my new mustardy yellow Jumper! 

It’s Pumpkin Season…

Pickwell Farm Pumpkins ❤
These lovelies are not just for halloween yanno! Although we will be carving out as a Hallow Eves treat!
Pumpkin picking is so much fun, and we headed to Pickwell Farm this weekend to choose our own Pumpkin treats off the fields! it was an amazing atmosphere! and so many people using the opportunity to pose with their loved one, I mean yeah,  we did! A few!
I can not wait to attempt to make something out of this beauty! Ive always wanted to try and make my own pumpkin Soup!

Cosy up time…

My final important reason, with the weather starting to be colder its the perfect excuse for a night in. There is just a warm blissed feeling about being able to snuggle under a cosy blanket! with your favourite  Film on (or a good book), Candles lit!, comfy PJs and Jigsaw puzzles! Perfect night in, can’t really argue with that hey?

There is just so much to do…

As soon as the end of September comes around seasonal activities are at there highest! and there is just so much to fit in!, Halloween, bonfire night, and then it will soon be Christmas! I love this time of year! 

It’s time to start thinking of those winter goals!

So with the Winter Season looming, Christmas is coming around the corner fast! I’m planning to sit down soon and set some seasonal goals!
I’m always mentioning that time is going by way too quickly! and with that being said I am not wanting to see opportunities pass untouched!
I’m always looking for ideas and goals on things to do! so shout me in the comments with your Winter goals!

Comments

Popular Posts