Making money from your blog

When I decided that I wanted to start blogging again, it was because I had been majorly inspired.
I’d joined a group on Facebook for newbie bloggers and I was reading other people’s blogs. So many different ones. It’s amazing to think how many of us are so different as people or even the same. I basically discovered that the blogging world was a beautiful community that I wanted to get into and I used to keep a blog a few years back so I already had some idea on blogs. So there you go, thats one of my reasons that I started my blog.
anyway a few more months in (and an unwanted break from posting anything me related on to the internet) I’m still here, still reading other people’s blogs and chatting away to myself on my laptop in my down time.
It seems to be a massive fashion trend recently. Blogging. But I don’t really mean the day to day blogs. Im talking massive ‘Im on here to make money’ blogs.
It doesn’t sound to me like this is working for many people, I could be wrong though.
Now do not get me wrong here I am fully supportive of independent small businesses and I hope that one day I can find myself running my own business but thats neither here or there.
If theres one thing I’ve recently learnt is to stop doing things unless its something that you enjoy. following happiness is the one way to follow your dreams. This brings me back to what I was saying. A successful dream (or even a blog) comes from your heart and passions, not through turning an enjoyable past time into a fad and attempt to make money.
I honestly believe that if you’ve started a blog with the plan to become a rich millionaire, your expectations are too high, give it a while and your be on to something else.

Comments

Popular Posts