All you need is... L.O.V.E...?

I guarantee I am not the only one thats at fault of being a fan of those mushy romantic films, that bring tears to your eyes. The ones that on a sad day, you sit with your softest blankie, nice fresh cosy pyjamas, a cup off coffee (or maybe even a hot chocolate with some marshmallows floating on top), Not forgetting the box of tissues because lets face it, by the end of the film Im crying because their happy. Happiness is a key word. 
Theres all sorts of forms of love, how you give your mum a cuddle and say love you. she's your mum. mums are super heroes in disguise don't forget, or any family member for that matter... nans, dads, brothers & sisters, the lot. 
moving on, the love for your friends. Your best friend thats always there for you. The one that accepts you for your quirky weirdness. 
And now we get on to the mushy one, Romance. Your romantic lover. or what ever you choose to call them. 
Its funny cause I was sat on a bus not long ago when a group of school girls got on chatting away, it was hard not to listen, I mean they were like mini mean girls. 3 of them pestering the other about a boy, one from school I'm guessing. coming out with phrases "are you going to ask him out" and the big one "do you love him" ... It really made me giggle. Im not actually dissing them. Its real sweet. Not something I actually remember myself. I was a weird child looking back. 

Ive always been one of those girls who dreams of fairy tales, the fact is, and I am being truthful here, Ive always been miles away from it. 
When you feel love you know it, your know what the true meaning of being in love is. because you WILL feel it in your stomach, I remember my mum, on countless occasions telling me long nostalgic stories of how she met my dad and knew straight away. Its actually an amazing story. All to do with a chicken. errr yeah :)
The minute I fell in love, I knew. It was a feeling so strong of belonging. 
I must sound so cheesy by now? and at this point your probably thinking get on with it you mindless blogger, wheres the point? 
Not ALL love is a walk in the park. I am terrified that through bad choices, and making mistakes I will loose the one person that really matters to me. 
They look at me and I feel under their spell. Their touch sends shivers down my spine, and their heart.... Their kind heart sends my head swirling. 
Love isn't about money, presents or games, its about happiness, belonging, freedom to be yourself. when you find that person, don't ever let them go. because some things are damaging to the heart mind and soul. 


Comments

Popular Posts