When I grow Up.... Im gonna be....

...... pretty much sat here on the laptop trying to work out what Im going to be still! Its a tough cookie to crack!
I was watching some silly advert on Facebook which really triggered me off. Little kids being asked what they want to be when they grow up? HELLO Im 24 and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! ..... Now don't get me wrong, Im not trying to say Im immature and hopeless, but Im sat at work in my new career footstep path of a job, wondering how I even got here, Night work as a security guard, Hell did anyone else see that one lurking in the distance? Im pretty certain that this time last year I was aspiring pre school assistant (Which if anyone care, I DONT MISS THAT CRAP) Oh and I'm now selling younique make up, as a younique presenter..... Do I think Ive found my calling, NO.....

Comments

Popular Posts